Thursday, January 21, 2010

recent favorites

my marc jacobs bag that my wonderful husband got me for christmas.




this fabulous pillow from pier 1.




mrs. t's potato & onion pierogies. 'the perfect pairing of pasta and potatoes!' need you say more?




wishpot. fun site to organize lists. thanks t.




my nieces. although they are always favorites.





this dress from anthropologie. someday maybe it will be a favorite actually on.




opi baguette me not. favorite actually on.


yes, this was random.

p.s. if you are bored, my new website is live. same address. let me know if you any comments/critique.

4 comments:

Traci Healey said...

1. love the website. you did a great job.
2. madelyn's face in that picture keeps making me laugh. those are the biggest cheeks i've ever seen. :)

Michelle said...

that anthro dress is amazing. if you get it i will have to borrow it sometime. i also love the website and plan to send you a more detailed e-mail soon :P. the music selections are my favorite.

Sarah Smith said...

i heart all of this. all of it. especially the pillow.

Unknown said...

I love your new website Meg, except the ugly pic of me.
love, dad