Sunday, December 20, 2009

julie&julia.


well, traci just did her own post on the movie 'julie and julia' and inspired me to do my own. while snowed in yesterday, we watched it and i totally loved it...matt not as much. if i had to describe it in one word: delightful. i remember my sisters and i would watch julia on pbs when we were littler...traci does a good julia impersonation. but, here is what the movie inspired me to do-

-try to enjoy cooking more (hopefully matt is not reading this in case that doesn't happen).
-go to paris (not on southwest airlines).
-get a pair of pearls.
-find cute things like julia had in her apartment. and a couch like julia had in her paris apartment!!
-use my old film cameras more.
-get pumps like julia wore in the last scene.
-and i would agree with T...have more dinner parties...or go to more dinner parties :)

watch it.

and i am trying to work on a new board, but i don't really have much inspiration...

3 comments:

Charity Campbell said...

I love that movie too!!! Got to see it again. I think my favorite scene is when she is trying to master cutting the onions.

My board suggestion for you... White. there should be plenty of options just from the outside alone for a while. : )

Traci Healey said...

i agree. those shoes were slammin'.
good post.

Elise said...

so right after i saw your post, i went out and rented the movie. it was wonderful. thanks for the idea :)