Tuesday, December 16, 2008

someday

i told matt that someday he is going my buy me a designer bag. it's just gonna happen :) but, i got an invite a few weeks ago for shop it to me. it's an online personal shopper sort of thing where you choose specifically what designers or shops, clothes, accesories, etc, that you want them to look for, for you. and then they'll send you an email every week with their findings. i probably will never buy anything from there, but it's fun to see what they come up with. i would be ok with this...


or this...


or hey, even this...


oh, love!! they are all marc jacobs bags, which are some of my favorites. it allows me to dream until i get that designer bag...someday :)

2 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

you are very funny my dear :)

Hannah said...

i really love shop it to me. and that last purse is gorgeous. i heart it with many hearts.