Thursday, December 6, 2007

photo of the week.

a few weeks ago, ange gave me lots of ideas for blog posts. so, thanks to her, we will hopefully have some weekly topics. one will be 'photo of the week.' so, here is this weeks...

last week i went to spruce hill christian school. matt has some connections and i was able to go in and take a christmas photo for them and also candids that they will hopefully be able to use for their website and brochures. what they do there is pretty cool. everyone was so welcoming and the kids were eager to get their picture taken. this is one of my favorites from the day. on the right is my man, quinton. he was my favorite and waved to me everytime he saw me. i like how the joy is expressed here as all the kids are so joyful at the school. i had lots of fun and may get to go back next year sometime.

look for matts' upcoming post entitled 'post this.'

4 comments:

Reenie said...

meg, I love this picture. These kids look like they are having a great time.

kelli cohee said...

meg, i think you captured a moment here...it's great!

i am eagerly anticipating 'post this'

Anonymous said...

your man quinton looks just like a little dude i once knew named andre. nice shot.

what happened to "post this"??

Traci said...

where is post this? that sounds fascinating.