Tuesday, December 18, 2007

hands down.


sorry for the lack of post last week. i even forgot to do my photo of the week! but, i had good reason. we moved. only down one floor, but there was still a lot to be done. and throw in photography jobs and christmas shopping...wow mom. and we are now looking forward for the soon-to-be witters to move into our old apartment and be our neighbors!


and i now you all were looking forward to matt's post, but he's been busy eating cheese and stuff. soon.


well, it is almost a week until us and the greenslades fly off to london. sarah and i have been busy planning. and just last week, we decided to go to brussels for the day. that's in belgium if you didn't know. matt says it's beautiful there this time of year. how he knows this, i don't know. but, i do hope we eat waffles while we are there. p.s. sarah, we must go to the restaurant above while we are in london. i remember where it is. mmm...treacle sponge.


ange and traci were giving me some good ideas for end of the year blog posts earlier today. maybe i will get to them. i don't know why they just don't start their own blogs.


christmas trivia-if you received all of the gifts in the song "the twelve days of christmas", how many presents would you receive? whoever gets is right gets a kiss on the cheek from me.


and i leave you with some wise words from the late, great, karen carpenter, "holidays are joyful, there's always something new, but every day's a holiday, when I'm near to you."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the UK is going to be amazing!
have fun!
...and see you soon!

Reenie said...

this is probably my most favorite post you have ever written.

I might get a blog one day I am making a list of all fun things I would say. It is a lot like the list of all the fun things Ange and Traci are going to do when they are old.

You should see the Mousetrap in London, I took Colin when he was ten and he loved it.

kelli cohee said...

reen-are you saying meg and matt are ten?!

meg, you'll have such a grand time in london.

love you!

Rick Healey said...

you are my biggest fan. I hope you hang out with traci soon.

Love,
rick

Rick Healey said...

78 gifts, unless you count the partrage and the pear tree as two gifts. Also the maids a milking have to be milking something, I assume cows so they could all count as two and the drummers also have drums which could be counted as separate gifts...anyway if I'm right you can kiss traci.