Thursday, May 3, 2007

miss beth

without further ado, here are some of my favorite of beth's photos from the wedding. she did an absolutely amazing job and is the sweetest person. i am so glad she was able to come. i loved all her photos. and as matt said, "she could do this professionally." enjoy.

i think there are more pictures of these two from the wedding than matt and i. but, is that surprising? they are too beautiful though.




the ladies.







one of my favorites.







my mom is under my dress!
















what comes before part b?




i love how sarah's looking at the camera.


this is the one thing i was a little bummed about. they broke my cake topper, so they put these flowers on instead. in my opinion, they're pretty ugly.







the real yorgensons.


my cute little cousin.




the end.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

they look great! she did and awesome job! love you 7 weeks to cancun

Anonymous said...

Wow, that Emily is SO beautiful!!!