Monday, April 30, 2007

you have stolen my...heart


welp, someone told me i need to update you all on my weekend. nothing exciting, but here we go.
-on friday, matt and i celebrated being married for 3 whole months. wow mom. he brought me home a large boquet of yellow gebera daisies (thanks traci for the hint). he was supposed to have a softball game, but it got rained out. so, we stayed home and watched 'you've got mail.' i forgot how funny that movie was. matt didn't seem to find it as much.
-saturday morning, we watched my favorite show, hannah montana. matt pretended to read while it was on, but i know that we was actually watching it. he laughed at one point. and i know he wasn't laughing at his jonathan edwards book.
-then we went on a movie marathon. we saw two movies. one was good. the other, not so much.
-don't worry, we did talk.
-we went to matt's favorite place, chili's. the football draft was on though, which is very important to matt.
-on sunday, we went to the driving range cause matt's playing golf this week. i hit a few good ones and now i am very sore.
-casey got married!
-joel and ashley have a new baby boy. i think we should decorate his office.
-i went to college last week!!
-amazing race finale next week! oh no...i just remembered i won't be home to watch it!
-the admin retreat is next week. shhh...i'm only going for the food ; )
-cinco de mayo is saturday. traci, i think that is a very good excuse for mexican food.
-matt and i are going camping this weekend. only for one night. i shall survive.
-warm weather always makes me want to listen to a certain kind of music. usually country. a question for all...what music does it makes you want to listen to??
-sarah sharp makes me smile.
you all i love.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...that sounds like a VERY fun weekend :-)
i cannot believe it's been 3 whole months since you've been married!!! craziness! =)
music? i'd say......well, i'd say muse....since that's what i listened to today =) and also jack johnson.
so i make you smile, eh? well....there is someone who makes me smile too ;-)
we will have to get together for coffee soon! i know you said after finals, but i say why wait??? i can always use a study break =) let me know. thursday would work for me

Traci said...

I am very proud of Matt for listening to my suggestion. I was a little unsure for a day or so.

Spring makes me want to eat anything spicy. And I listen to any country, Otis Redding and Coldplay (not at the same time). But everyone should get the new Tim Hughes.

Sadly, I missed Hannah but I did see The Suite Life of Zac and Cody. Those kids.

I really don't know why I comment because I see you everyday but I don't want you to have a sad, commentless blog.

Have fun at the Nut House!

Anonymous said...

I had a comment all written out and it did not work. It was very fun about watching tv and going to the driving range. I also talked about the food being the best part of the retreat. I also told you what I have been listening to now that it is spring, but I do not feel like writing a another huge comment so needless to say you are stuck with this.

Reenie

meg said...

to all that i love-
thank you for the comments. traci is right...even though i see most of you everyday, my blog looks lonely without comments.
sarah-muse? i have heard of them, but never listened. and yes, the reason you make me smile if for that very reason! well, i don't think i can do thursday for coffee. we will have to pick another time.
traci-you have to get the tim hughes for me. and spicy food? interesting. i watched that one too.
reenie-i really wish i could've read your comment. i want to know what you listen to!
SUSHI!

Anonymous said...

megs! i saw your comment about casey's wedding pictures and i was like, "she has a blog too?!" =) hooray for being married for 3 months! so happy for you guys.

meg said...

yay, you found me!! i was going to email you and casey this because i posted wedding pictures. i'm going to post some more soon too!

Reenie said...

what I had written was I am currently listening to Sara Groves although I might switch to Jennifer Knapp. But on that particular day I listen to the channel six news.

I did today as well, but I had very disturbing ride home as I was a victim of road rage from Traci... it was very alarming and affected my whole night or until I decided to tell you about it on your blog.

I like writing comments it is like having my own blog..

Jenny said...

hey meg! sounds like you had an extremely exciting week, a little bit like mine. I knew matt would love hannah. :) hope to see you soon in cancun in june! and before that too :) love ya, jenny