Monday, February 14, 2011

oh hi.

it's me, chloe. today it's valentine's day.


momma took me to the mall and bought me this shirt just like kendi's. i wanna be her when i grow up (kendi and mom). i can't wait to wear it. i will try and have mom take me out this week and take photos of me in it, just like a real fashion blogger. she just got this fancy wireless remote for her camera she says she wants to try out. oh, i'm being summoned for dinner. i hear sweet potatoes are on the menu. they are my favorite.

2 comments:

HEN said...

hey chlo!

so gray was a little disappointed he wasn't your valentine this year, but he understands his mommy needs to be his valentine until he grows up. anyway, i def think you should blog your latest fashion digs. there are enough grown up fashion blogs. you can start a new market :)

love,
"aunt" Heidi

kelli cohee said...

dear chloe,

please begin your fashion blog. you would have so many followers. we all love you and your style.

heart you,
aunt kelli