Saturday, February 20, 2010

i love lists.

traci told us a few weeks ago that she made a list of some things she wanted to do before her next birthday. that inspired me to make a list of some things i want to do before i have lil peanut. here are a few.

-get baby's room ready...obviously.
-get as much of my house done as possible. still lots to do.
-do a deep clean of house.
-go to the beach.
-eat at 'cake' with heidi.
-learn to sew. ha, this has been on many of my lists recently.
-plan euchre tournament.
-do some photoshoots.
-go on an overnight with matt.
-be crafty.
-go see brooks and dunn.
-get a pedicure at a nice salon.

we'll see how many of these i'll actually do. i better start now.

matt comes home today. he's been in orlando all week at a conference. i can't wait to see him. i have realized that i laugh less when he is not here. but, this week while he's been gone, i've been busy eating at all my favorite eateries and watching the olympics. ski jump and speed skating (especially short track) are my favorites. what are yours?

4 comments:

sarah said...

i like your list. except you need to add visiting me with your sisters and their girlies to it. :)
glad matt comes home today ... bri was in FL this past week too.
my favorites are speed skating, snowboarding and skiing (anything but cross county).
by the way, although i completely understand ... i was bummed to hear you can't by the photographer for my sis-in-laws wedding ... i'm sure you're very bummed that you'll miss seeing me with my huge belly (unless of course i go early); the wedding is 12 days before my due date and our entire fam is in the wedding ... fun times!
hope to see you soon,
sarah h.

Anonymous said...

for pedicure at a nice salon, you should come with me to Calista Grand :)
and can i come to the beach with you? i definitely want to go to the beach before baby comes.

Sarah said...

i like lists.

and i can help you with euchre euphoria. i've been scheming. maybe this year we can do it around march madness, for some added enjoyment. let's discuss during tuesday tea date.

ps - i wrote it on my calendar in permanent marker. cannot be unscheduled.

HEN said...

I love that I made your list! Cake needs to happen :)