Tuesday, August 26, 2008

yes.


two years ago today, i returned home from an amazing e-team to bolivia. but, that's not the most important thing that happened on august 26, 2006. two years ago today, matt and i got engaged :) matt, even though i knew you were going to propose to me that day, i am so glad you did. saying 'i love you' the first time to you was so exciting, but it is even more exciting to say it to you today because i love you so much more now. thank you for the note you left me this morning...it made my day. love you, goober.


p.s. matt really likes the first picture cause he thinks he looks really buff!

4 comments:

kelli cohee said...

aw, this almost made me cry...
tell matt i photoshopped the buffness in :)

Mom said...

I love that goober, too!

Anonymous said...

i love you too babe ... but i am concerned that it seems i've lost my buffness

Jen Hayes said...

i remember the day when he proposed to you. he was so nervous. :) and you need to change your link to go to my new blog. the cool blog. :)