Wednesday, February 27, 2008

post this - meg is awesome

today is my meggi's birthday and i wanted to do a post for my 'post-this' column. i just figured i would write some of the things that i love about my lovely bride.

1. i love the way her cheeks rise and get puffy when she smiles.
2. i love her laugh
3. i love that she actually laughs at my bad jokes
4. i love that she is the most supportive person i've ever met. i could not have envisioned a better wife.
5. i love how she has a facination with little 'cute' stuff
6. i love the joy she exhibits
7. i love her lips
8. i love both sides of her face
9. i love her falling asleep before me and her momentarily waking up to make strange comments
10. i love that she has compassion for people
11. i love that she is more gifted than me in many areas
12. i love how she discloses her most intimate thoughts and feelings on subjects/situations to me.
13. i love that she is hot
14. i love how cute she is when she gets mildly mad at me
15. i love how she still flirts with me
16. i love that she gets nervous for people for when something significant is happening in others lives.
17. i love that she honors family
18. i love that she loves Jesus.
19. i love my meggi

well - i've got to get home to take my wife out on her birthday ...

post this - meg is awesome

2 comments:

kelli cohee said...

this is the best "post this" ever.

Mom said...

I love that you love her!