Wednesday, May 9, 2007

abby yorgenson

it is my dear friend angela's birday today. i was going to post the best of meg-ange pictures, but there are just too many good ones. so, this is one of my favorites when we were in bolivia. i am so blessed to have such a good friend in my life. there are so many memories with her. brooklyn, bolivia, bunnty nights, glow bowling, climbing roofs, college age retreats, youth camps, na road trips, to name a few. we only really started to be good friends when she was my counselor at youth camp : ) being stuck on the dumb boat immediately bonded us and that is when we found out we were twins. but, i am so thankful that god has blessed me with such an amazing friend. she challenges, encourages, and is such an example to me. i am so excited for this next year and for what god has planned in her life. i love her more than words (or maybe more than just i can express) can say! appy birday abby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heart you greatly!

kelli cohee said...

happy birthday to my favorite abby/ange/a-person :) love,k