Saturday, April 14, 2007

rip


leonard, my goldfish, died tragically this morning. many of you do not even know leonard as i just got him on tuesday. he was my companion for 3 days of happiness. i was sad to see him go.

but, on a happier note, matt came home today with a beta fish and a turtle!!! i am extra excited about the turtle as traci was going to get one for my wedding present, but they didn't have any when she went to get it. i hope he likes it here. oh, and matt named him frankie.

and on an even happier note, we're going to see mat kearney tonight! yesssss.

6 comments:

Reenie said...

I am very sad about Leonard, and I did not even get a chance to meet him. I was thinking that we could have fixed him up with Bubbles.

Traci said...

Who knew that there was a turtle season? Where do you think Frankie came from?

Since I don't have a flickr, I have a comment that I will post here. Where is the picture of me and Matt and Mat K?

Anonymous said...

poor poor leonard. and to think....that you replaced him so soon *tsk*. ;-) i cannot wait to meet this turtle and beta fish though. what are their names? or are you waiting to see if they survive long enough to even justify giving them names? ;-) just kidding!!! i will have to come over and meet them.
i think i am going to call you today...

meg said...

reenie-ha!
traci-i think frankie came from the republic of banana.
and that picture of you and the matt's is very blurry. but, i will post it on here for you.
sharpie-the turtle if frankie. and the fish if johnny. matt named them both. you will have to come over.

Anonymous said...

ok...sounds good!
oh and that picture of matt makes him LOOK like a goldfish ;-) ha!

Jenny said...

oh my goodness megan. i am so sorry to hear about the tragical death of leonard. but if frankie and the fishiee survive for a couple more days i may be able to see them.