Tuesday, March 13, 2007

welp

we ended up not watching the stigoras because matt and i were sick. so, we had a pretty uneventful weekend. but, last week some exciting things happened.


we bought this.

it's black.


and i can see my reflection in it.


i think it's a little bit of an old man's car, but matt loves it. hmmm...

some other thoughts-

-we also bought an xbox. matt+me+competition=uneasiness just thinking about it.

-matt helped my dye my hair on saturday. he tried.


-oatmeal is now my favorite food. next week i'm sure it will be something different.


-rob and amber are still amazing amazing racers.


-pray for the e-team in new orleans. my dear sharpie is heavy on my heart this week.


-thanks to deb for bringing in those donuts today!


-march madness is here. go boilers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet ride ... your husband must have good taste