Monday, March 5, 2007

mmmm, noodle soup


here's a little bit of what's been going on at 825 s. high street and more.

-matt took me to the melting pot for my birthday dinner. we had quite a fondue feast. my favorite part was watching matt cook all the food. and then on we went down to philly where we went to a jazz cafe. i loved it.

-thanks to mom and dad, i'm going to see keith urban in august. another t, k, m and alyce adventure.

-yogurt is my new favorite food. that's pretty much what i've been living on the last two weeks cause i haven't been feeling all that well.

-my parents are in phoenix right now. my mom suprised my dad and took him away on friday. i was filled with envy as i dropped them off at the airport.

-matt and i spent all day saturday cleaning up our apartment. it's looking more like an apartment now. i have my favorite little corner which makes me burst out into song, 'in my own little corner, in my own little chair, i can be whoever i want to beeeee!'

-rob and amber are amazing amazing racers.

-cb eder is my new favorite speaker.

-shout out to emma. she turned 18 on friday. i heart her.

-matt wants to buy a new car tonight.

-the prestige is an incredible movie. on the box it says it's so good that right after you finish it, you want to watch it again. and you do.

-lunch trips in kitty litter don't quite fit anymore.

-sitting by my sisters in church makes for much giddiness.

-march madness is coming.

chow.

3 comments:

kelli cohee said...

meg, missed you at the "amazing grace" movie yesterday and they showed westminster abbey...hands down, best abbey i've ever seen. enjoy your mmm...noodle soup.

Traci said...

Did you know it's 'ciao' and not chow? I heart you with all of my heart. You are definitely one of my all-time favorite people to sit next to in church.
SUSHI!

Reenie said...

can the car matt wants to buy be a van so we can all go to lunch together?