Thursday, February 15, 2007

something blue

matt and i got to stay home yesterday due to the snow and spend all of valentine's day together. but, i didn't seem like valentine's day when you have no contact with the outside world. and we both are a little sick. it was fun watching movies all day together though. but, my day started at about 6:45 am when matt got a call from his work saying that his office was closed. it woke me up but i was determined to go right back to sleep. matt had another idea though. he said he wanted to give me my valentine's day gift. but, at that particular moment, i didn't really want it. until out of the corner of my eye i saw blue. tiffany blue to be exact. and i knew that whatever it was, i was going to love it : )



and i did. i pulled out a silver necklace with a teardrop charm on it. it's lovely. as matt said, "i probably could've gotten somewhere else for a lot cheaper, but i think the fact that it's from tiffany's counts for a lot." and it does. and i love my husband.

"my beloved is mine, and i am his." song of solomon 2:16

promise message for today-sing along with the elevator music.
word up dude (sorry sharpie).

No comments: